Winter Traveller

I travel on a cold winter morning
On top this proud black horse I am mounting
Treading path on newly fallen snow
That covered the ground not too long ago

Deep in the forest inside the valley
Over the great big mountain I shall be
A forest of enshrouded mystery
Is what appears before and surrounds me

As I travel the mystical landscape
Land of trees and snow my eyes cant escape
Strecthing far unto the mighty mountain
The mountain of elegant majesty
Stands tall above the shining forest
Reflecting dreams that I am to obain
That float far into the infinity

As I turn my head toward the sky
And to release a lengthy mournful sigh
The sun is dimmed by pale clouds of grey
Veil of mist covers the sun on this day

I trace a figure upon the blanket
Fair figure of my beloved last met
Like a colorful beautiful sunset
She descends from beyond the faint prospect

Spreading magnificent wings of an angel
A sight to behold from any angle
Now embracing me in her loving arms
She kissed and caressed me gently and warm
And with the most soothing voice I could hear
She whispered so softly into my ear

Go to sleep my love go to sleep my dear
For in a day or an eternity
May pass, dreaming in dark obscurity
Until you arise from the deepest sleep
And its spring once again outside the keep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ride the Lightning vs. Master of Puppets

Muh Aztec Ancestors

Synthwave 2023